Nanotechnology is one of the cutting edge technology which affects all levels and areas of society. Norway wants to be at the forefront of this advanced technology and is investing in equipping the research groups to explore the uses and essence of nanotechnology. The potential impact of the technology needs to be accessed.
10 different ministries of Norway came together to scheme out a path for nanotechnology. The ministries are:
- Ministry of Trade and Industry
- Ministry of Education and Research
- Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
- Ministry of the Environment
- Ministry of Labour
- Ministry of Health and Care Services
- Ministry of Government Administration, Reform and Church Affairs
- Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food
- Ministry of Defence.
Research and development in the field of nanotechnology are the main factors contributing to success, from the society and industry perspective. Research Council of Norway has always concentrated on the research within Nanotechnology. These efforts will move ahead with the recently launched NANO2021 program.
Research scientists and other skilled professionals in the field of Nanotechnology can take this as a golden opportunity and migrate to Norway. Get your dream job in Nanotechnology sector and settle in this beautiful country.
Get your profile evaluated by our Norway experts by filling this FREE and simple Evaluation Form. Call on 1800 103 1555 for more information.