Who can be granted a residence permit as a skilled worker?

You must have one of the following types of education/qualifications completed vocational training at upper secondary school level, at least three years, e.g. as a carpenter or health worker. There must be a corresponding vocational training programme in Norway. completed education or degree from a university/ university college, e.g. a bachelor’s degree as an engineer […]

Continue reading